Welcome to my Poland Family History Blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm so glad you stopped by!

My intent with this blog is the share my Poland Family genealogical search, tell Poland Family stories, and hopefully connect with long lost cousins!

I started my genealogy journey back in 1998. I met a lovely lady at work that had been bitten by the genealogy bug. We got to talking and I was off the races with her guidance.

I had always had an interest in the Poland Family due to the fact that my parents divorced when I was six years old, my father (who was an only child) died way too young at the age of 38, and his parents also died while I was very young. So when my co-worker was kind enough to "show me the ropes", I was hooked in no time.

I, very quickly, got back to my fourth great-grandfather William Poland and hit the proverbial brick wall. Since then, I have been researching all the descendants of William's children, analyzing DNA results, and making as many genealogy research trips as possible.

I hope you come back and join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment